Powder Perfect and Color4Nails Collaboration Trio - Swatches & Review

Friday 27 February 2015


Today I am so excited to share with you one of the first collaborations between Powder Perfect and Color4Nails.  In the past we have seen Powder Perfect exclusives with Color4Nails (meaning you can only purchase these from Color4Nails). It's great for the international fans but for us Aussies it means higher postage costs and a longer wait time.  But this collaboration is the best of both worlds - it is going to be available from both Powder Perfect and Color4Nails.  How awesome is that?


Anemone Awakening is a fantastic dark purple glitter polish with berry, blue and purple micro glitters.  This polish is so packed with glitter so it actually feels gritty when you apply it, but it applies easily and sparkles like crazy!  I'm totally in love with this one.  I used two coats for my swatch plus two coats of top coat to give it a perfectly smooth finish.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Early Sunlight is a sparkling orange microglitter lacquer which flashes of gold and lemon glitters.  Normally I am not a huge fan of orange polishes but this one is gorgeous.  I'm surprised at how much I love this.  The formula is great and hs great coverage.  I used two coats for my swatches.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Summer Horizon is a juicy hot pink polish brimming with pink and lavender microglitters.  The formula of this one is amazing as well.  It applies easily, has great coverage and it looks amazing indoors and outdoors.  Honestly, what else could you ask for in a polish?  I used two coats for my swatches.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight


I honestly could rave on about this trio for ages but I'm sure no one would read it.  So to put it simply,  you need this trio!!  The polishes are all amazing.  They apply easily, have a ton of sparkle and they look fantastic in indoor lighting as well.  

The trio is available from Powder Perfect at 9am AEST Saturday 28th February or from Color4Nails at 3pm Las Vegas time Friday 27th February.



No comments:

Post a Comment