Color Club Pastel Neon Remix Collection - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 7 April 2015


Today I am excited to share with you the Color Club Pastel Neon Remix Collection.  I haven't actually seen or heard anything about this so it was a real gamble when I purchased them because I had no clue what they really looked like.  This collection consists on seven glow in the dark shades  with iridescent glitters.

The formulas of this collection are excellent.  They are super easy to use and dry pretty quick.  They are quite sheer in colour so it's best to layer them.  I decided that seems the colours corresponded so well with the Pastel Neon Collection that I would swatch them over these.  I am not sure if that was in the intention behind them or not but they work perfectly together.  These polishes do glow quite well, however the glow does not last for very long.  In fact, I did have difficulties getting my camera to focus on them before the glow started to fade.  Now let's get into the swatches.

Boogie All Night Long is a pastel pink glow in the dark polish filled with iridescent glitter.  I used two coats over Color Club Feathered Hair Out To There.


Call Of The Disco Ball is a pastel orange glow in the dark polish filled with iridescent glitter.  I used two coats over Color Club Hot-Hot-Hot Pants.

Color Club Call Of The Disco Ball (over CC Hot-Hot-Hot Pants) swatched by Olivia Jade Nails

Feel The Funk is a pastel purple glow in the dark polish filled with iridescent glitter.  I used two coats over Color Club Diggin' The Dancing Queen.


Get Down Tonight is a pastel blue glow in the dark polish filled with iridescent glitter.  I used two coats over Color Club Meet Me At The Rink.


It's Electric! is a pastel yellow toned green glow in the dark polish filled with iridescent glitter.  I used two coats over Color Club Under The Blacklight.



On The Flip Side is a pastel green glow in the dark polish filled with iridescent glitter.  I used two coats over Color Club 'Til The Record Stops.



Soul Sister is a pastel yellow glow in the dark polish filled with iridescent glitter.  I used two coats over Color Club Disco's Not Dead.


I think this collection is really fun and matches well with the Pastel Neons.  I am interested to see how these look over other colours.  I am a little disappointed that the glow doesn't stay for very long.  I would say the glow really fades in less than a minute (and I tried different lights and having my nails under the lights for different periods of time and it didn't appear to make a difference). 

I purchased the Color Club Pastel Neon Remix from head2toe beauty.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh they are so pretty. And your glow in the dark swatches are brilliant! I'd be interested to see what they are like over white, bare nail and other colours as I don't think I would be using the gitd feature much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire. When I get some time I'll swatch them over white and over some other colours. As for swatching them on a bare nail I'll pass on that one. They are really sheer. I did see another post where someone did three coats alone. I'm guessing you would need around 6 coats for them to be opaque.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one has got time for six coats....

    ReplyDelete