Essie Autumn 2015 Collection - Comparisons

Sunday 19 April 2015


I'm back with some more swatch comparisons.  This time with the Essie Autumn 2015 collection.  Now this is probably going to be one of the smallest comparison posts I have ever done as this collection is only small (I only have five out of the six polishes) and two of the polish I have nothing remotely even close to in my collection.

Essie Fall In Line vs Revlon Spanish Moss
Definitely no dupes for these two.  I thought that they would be a lot closer but nope.  Formula wise they are both good but Essie wins hands down as it only needs one coat where Revlon needs to coats.

Essie Style Cartel vs China Glaze One Track Mind
Now these two are exceptionally close in colour but they aren't dupes.  China Glaze is slightly lighter in colour.  Do you need both?  Probably not.  Formula wise they are both great and easy to use.  China Glaze only needs one coat (although I did two for my swatch to see if the extra coat would deepen the colour more) and Essie needs two.  The China Glaze is more pigmented so does make more of a mess when you remove it so you do need to be careful.


Essie Take It Outside vs OPI Taupe-less Beach
Definitely no dupes with these two.  Take It Outside actually looks grey in comparison to Taupe-less Beach.  Both have great formulas and need two coats for full coverage.

So no dupes with this collection either which makes me happy.  I like when new polishes are actually new and not the same as something that you already own (which can be rather tricky when you have a big collection like I do). 




1 comment:

  1. The polish at your cuticle line is just flawless. Love these comparasions.

    ReplyDelete