Femme Fatale Cosmetics April 2015 COTM Vermillion Vagabond - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 29 April 2015


I can't believe how quickly the end of April has come.  Seriously, where is this year going?  Anyway I can't let the month go by without posting this month's colour of the month by Femme Fatale can I?  No. No I can't.  So without further ado, let's get into it.

Vermillion Vagabond is a bright red with pink tones, linear holo and golden microglitters.  It's such a pretty and sparkly polish.  The formula was really easy to use and only needed to coats to be opaque.  
Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Apologies for the flash picture but this polish is just too pretty not to show off the holo goodness.  Melbourne has not been giving me holo friendly days lately which has been causing me some frustration.  So what do you think of this COTM polish?  I can't wait to see what Sophie comes up with for next month.  Luckily there isn't too much of a wait now.

No comments:

Post a Comment