Flakie Friday - NfuOh 51

Friday 24 April 2015


For today's Flakie Friday I thought I should break out one of my favorite flakie polishes, NfuOh 51.  Surprisingly I have only actually worn it once which was probably nearly two years ago now.  There are pictures of the first time I wore it on Instagram (warning you will need to do a lot of scrolling if you want to see those pics).  I am sure you are wondering why would I not wear this polish if it is one of my favorites?  I could ramble on about new polishes and untrieds but I think most of you can relate.  Even though I personally haven't worn it, I have actually painted a couple of people's nails with it so it doesn't just sit unloved.

I decided to wear NfuOh 51 over OPI Tomorrow Never Dies.  This combination is just stunning.  I absolutely love all the colour shifting that can be seen with this combination.  Unfortunately, the weather wasn't giving my much good lighting to really show of this polish properly.  It is going on my "to swatch again later" pile.  




Now I actually forget to mattify this mani before I got tip wear (I have spend a good proportion of the day cleaning).  How exciting for me.  So what is your favorite flakie polish? 

No comments:

Post a Comment