Flakie Friday - Zoya Opal & Zoya Chloe

Thursday 16 April 2015


I realized the other day that I have never posted a single Zoya polish on my blog.  Zoya is one of those brands that I love to use but seem to "forget" that I have (don't even ask me how I forget because there really is no answer for it).  So I decided that I would kill a few of birds with the one stone here.  I am introducing Zoya to my blog, breaking out some untried polishes of mine and doing another Flakie Friday.  If that is not a great way on combining things then I don't know what is.

I actually own three flakie polishes from Zoya and had a tough time deciding which one to use first.  So I used two (the third one over my base colour looked like Opal).  I started with two coats of Zoya Suri and then sponged on one coat of Opal and then sponged two coats of Chloe.


And of course we have the matte version.  I really do love mattifying manis.


I really like laying different flakies over each other.  It gives such a cool effect.  I'll have to go digging through my drawers and find some other layering magic.  Sooooo many flakies and so little time. 


2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin. And thanks for stopping by! I loved this mani. I may just need to break out some more flakies again :)

      Delete