Iridescent Nails By Trenae B Changing Seasons Collection - Swatches & Review

Sunday 26 April 2015


Recently I was contacted by Trenae from Iridescent Nails asking if I would like to swatch some polishes for her.  Of course I said yes.  I always love trying out new products and brands.  I was kindly sent the new Changing Seasons Collection along with some thermals which I will be reviewing next week.  I am not entirely sure how many polishes are in this collection in total but I have four creme like polishes (I say creme like because they have a semi jelly like finish too them).

Along with the polishes I was also sent the Make Me Shine Top Coat to try.  The top coat is great.  It dries reasonably quick (although not as quick as Seche Vite) and it gives a really shiny finish.  I use this top for all of my swatches below.

Bonita is a purple jelly like creme polish.  This one applies a little patchy an required three coats to be opaque.  It also dries super glossy as well.

Grey Skies is a blue toned grey polish.  This was actually the first one that I tried and fell in love.  The formula is easy to use and was opaque in two coats.

Merlot is a vampy red.  This one does apply a little patch so careful application is needed.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Midnight Navy is a dark navy blue which is actually slightly lighter than it appears in my picture.  Again the formula of this one was super easy to use and only required two coats to be opaque.

Overall, I think this is a great collection and has nice dark colours for the cooler the weather.  My favorite is definitely Grey Skies.  It is completely different from anything that I own.

This collection is being released tonight at 8pm and can be purchased from Iridescent Nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment