Sally Hansen New Miracle Gel Releases - Swatches & Review

Saturday 4 April 2015


Today I have three of the new Sally Hansen Miracle Gels to share with you.  I have tried the Miracle Gels in the past and quite like them, and the three I have to share today are no exception.  Now because I change my nails so often I haven't actually tested out how long these last for so I apologize for that.  The colours are beautiful and they all apply really easily.  Now lets get into the swatches.

Creme de la Creme is a really pale pink that boarders into white.  I absolutely love this colour.  I think it is very fresh looking and makes for a great base for nail art.  The formula was easy to use and wasn't as sheer as I expected for such a light colour.  I did need three coats for complete coverage.

Hunger Flames is a very pink toned purple.  It's such a gorgeous colour that has a glow like quality to it.  I think this one is my favorite from the three I have.  The formula is fantastic and is nearly opaque in one coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Spice Age is a shimmery chocolate brown polish with golden shimmers.  I had a little trouble capturing the shimmer in this one so had no choice but to use the very late afternoon sun.  I do apologize for the yellow tone in my picture but it does show the beautiful shimmer that's within the polish.  It's so pretty.  The formula is great too.  I used two coats for my swatches below.
Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

I am so impressed with the formulas on all three of these and the colours are all beautiful too.  I plan on testing the wear-ability of these at some point in the future so will definitely have to report back on that.  




2 comments:

  1. I have not tried this line from Sally Hansen because I don't leave the polish on that long either. I love that spice age color. Strangely enough I love brown nail polish. I would love to find a good ivory colored stamping polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spice Age is a stunning colour and I do love the formulas. I will definitely have to wear them when I move house or go on a holiday to test the wearability. And yes and ivory stamping polish would be awesome. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect brand of stamping polishes that come in a range of colours. What is your favorite to stamp with?

      Delete