Flakie Friday - Emily de Molly The Rapture

Friday 1 May 2015


Happy 1st Day of May!  The next week or two is going to be a little bit crazy for me (well really it's just a continuation of the crazy that has been happening) because we are moving to Queensland!  Ahhh!  How crazy and exciting.  My partner has accepted a promotion with his work so we have packed (and will still be packing our by the time this post goes live) and are heading north.  I have spent countless hours cutting up bubble wrap and wrapping polishes, plus painting my nails and swatching like a mad woman in hopes not to fall too far behind, so I do apologize if I disappear slightly.  I promise I will be as active as my lack of internet (and time) will allow.

Enough rambling about the whole moving thing, lets get into the good stuff - flakies.  I recently received my order from the sample/LE sale that Emily de Molly had which resulted in my rearranging all of my EdM collection to fit in it's new family members.  Of course I stopped and drooled at all the untried pretties and decided it was time to break out The Rapture.  This polish is part of the Back To Bases trio which was released back in December 2014 (can you please it has been sitting untried in my drawers for that long?).  It has a very dark blue base with copper/pink/green/gold colour shifting flakes and pink micro holo glitter.  The formula is super easy to work with and is opaque in two coats.


I completely forgot to do a mattified version of this mani and to be honest I don't think I would have liked it as much as I love the shiny version.  It's just so pretty.  I really need to wear the other two polishes in this trio.

This polish is available both on its own and as part of the trio from Emily de Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment