Flakie Friday - Picture Polish Holiday

Friday 22 May 2015


Happy Friday everyone!  Hope the week has treated you well and you have some exciting things planned for the weekend.  Today I am introducing piCture pOlish to my blog.   I have actually been using piCture pOlish for a few years now so they aren't actually new to me but I don't think they have ever been seen on my blog before.  piCture pOlish have actually released some flakie polishes in the past but I don't actually own any.  I did however manage to get my hands on Holiday, a special limited edition polish.

Holiday is a scattered holograpic and flakie topper.  It applies beautifully and has a great glitter payoff.  I used one coat over piCture pOlish Electric Blue.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Of course there is a mattified version.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in lightbox

I really love this combination of polishes and the mix of holographic glitters and flakies.  It's so pretty.  I definitely prefer the shiny version of this mani.  Which is your favorite?  Matte or shiny?

Surprisingly this polish is actually still available from piCture pOlish.



2 comments:

  1. Oh now this is a flakie I could really get excited about!! Are they really rainbow coloured in real life? And yes much better in glossy which is unusual for a flakie but it seems to be quite a unique flakie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely unique in my collection and so pretty. And yes rainbow coloured. I am a huge fan of holo and flakies together.

      Delete