Uberchic Beauty Geek Love 01 - Swatches & Review

Sunday 21 June 2015


I have been lusting after the Uberchic stamping plates for as long as I can possibly remember.  I decided that they would be a great birthday present (my birthday is still a month away) so it has been pure torture for me seeing all the amazing manis everyone has been doing, but the torture has ended as I took the plunge and pretty much order one of everything (the only ones I didn't order was the number and letter designs because I am just not sure I would use them).  Anyway, I thought it would be a great idea to share some paper swatches and a review of the plates (or sets).  I will break these reviews up over the next few weeks.

For today's post I will be showing you the Geek Love 01 plate.  All I can say is I am in love.  The designs are cool and they all pick up perfectly.  I was in a slight excited hurry to swatch these so there are a couple of user errors in the swatches, so ignore those.  For all of my swatches I used Konad Black and my rectangle squishy stamper from Messy Mansion.  





please see below for my mani using the top design




I am so in love with this plate (and all of the Uberchic plates really).  I honestly don't think I could rave on enough about them.  Have you tried any of the plates?  

This plate along with some other great plates are available from Uberchic Beauty.

6 comments:

  1. I love these plates also. BUT I only have set 3. Can't wait to get the others. Love you mani!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy. You've got to start somewhere with the plates and set 3 sounds like a fantastic place to start :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They are cute designs aren't they? I love the Bazinga too :)

      Delete
  3. Sorry going to be spamming your blog as I've been so busy my caught up recently. I adore the mani you did with this plate! Such original designs aren't they! Have you a favourite playe or set out of all the ones you got? Have you heard there are new releases this weekend coming? *insert oh heck face*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your spam Claire (although apologizes if I miss any of your comments). I absolutely love all the plates - the quality and designs are awesome. I am definitely hooked and am so excited to see the next release. They will be coming to live with me :)

      Delete