Bundle Monster Polynesia Stamping Plate Collection - Local Kine - Swatches & Review

Thursday 23 July 2015


What's a nail polish/nail art junkie's birthday without nail related presents?  A very sad one.  Luckily for me I was very spoiled by my partner and daughter and received lots of Bundle Monster XL plates.  I know have the entire Polynesia Collection and the remaining plates from the Time Machine Collection.  I plan on swatching and reviewing all these plates over the next few days.

Today I will be sharing with you the Local Kine plates.  Like with the Traditional Polynesia set (you can see my swatches and review for this set here) this set contains five different XL plates.  Now because it was only my birthday on Sunday and I have been unwell I haven't had a full chance to try these out on my nails.  All of my swatches are done using Konad black stamping polish and my rectangle squishy stamper from Messy Mansion.

BM-XL101




 BM-XL102





BM-XL103




BM-XL104




 BM-XL105




These plates all stamp really well.  I am really impressed.  I can see lots of bright coloured manis with these designs.  There is definitely a great mix of designs.

These plates along with the remaining Polynesia collections are available from Bundle Monster in their sets of five for US$19.99 or you can buy the individual plates for US$4.99.

*edit:  I am now a Maniology Ambassador!  You can save 10% off your order at Maniology with the code OLIVIA10.  Please note that I do make a small commission when you use my code (which I plan on then putting back into my blog - ie buying new products to swatch and review).


 

No comments:

Post a Comment