Bundle Monster Time Machine Stamping Plate Collection - Swatches & Review

Sunday 26 July 2015


For those who know me well, know that I have a thing for wanting to have the full collection of something (usually polishes and stamping plates).  If there is a polish collection of twelve and I am in love with ten of them I buy all twelve, you know so the other two polishes don't feel left out.  Luckily I have my blog to help justify some of my purchases.  Anyway, back in June I was lucky enough to be sent two of Bundle Monster's Time Machine stamping plates (you can see swatches and a review here for those plates if you missed it).  In true Tracy style, I need to collect the other four so I kindly added them to by birthday wish list, and now I get to share them with you today.

For my swatches I used Celestial Cosmetics Pitch (which I find isn't as opaque and is runnier so creates smudges so I apologize for that.  I have run out of my beloved Konad Black) and my rectangle squishy stamper from Messy Mansion.

BM-XL131





BM-XL132





BM-XL135





BM-XL136





The images on these plates stamp beautifully.  The designs themselves aren't my personal go to type but they will come in handy for nail art challenges or for when I am stepping outside the box.  I'm definitely glad to have them in my collection.

The Time Machine collection is avaiable now from Bundle Monster and is sold as a six piece set for US$24.99 or you can purchase these plates individually for US$4.99 each. 

*edit:  I am now a Maniology Ambassador!  You can save 10% off your order at Maniology with the code OLIVIA10.  Please note that I do make a small commission when you use my code (which I plan on then putting back into my blog - ie buying new products to swatch and review).     
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment