Dance Legend Confetti (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Sunday 19 July 2015


Happy birthday to me!  Well actually as I write this it's my birthday eve, so happy birthday eve for me.  I haven't got anything exciting planned (plus I am sick so a very low key day is in order) but I do know I have some nail related presents coming my way.

Anyway, I thought it would be appropriate to post some gorgeous bright coloured polishes on my blog today so today I will be sharing with you three of the polishes from Dance Legend Confetti Collection.  Now I can go into elaborate details about my love for all things bright but I won't because I am sure you have heard it all before.  Let's just get straight into the swatches.

540 is a bright pink leaning towards coral creme.  The formula of this one is slight uneven so three coats was needed for even coverage.  

541 is a bright nearly neon green creme.  I have so much love for this polish.  I would have to say it's one of my favorite greens.  It does apply unevenly but does even out in three coats.

543 is a periwinkle blue creme.  This polish is amazing.  The first coat is slightly uneven but levels out on the second coat.  The colour is to die for.  I am definitely in love with this polish.

This is definitely a collection that I am wanting to grab more from.  I love the three that I have especially 541 and 543.  

The Confetti Collection and other Dance Legend polishes are available from Dance Legend (with international shipping) as well as Llarowe.

Don't forget to follow Dance Legend on Facebook and Instagram.




2 comments: