Dance Legend Neonic (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Thursday 9 July 2015


I am sooooo incredibly excited that I have finally had the opportunity to try some Dance Legend polishes.  I have drooled over these polishes for longer than I can remember and now I have fifteen of their beautiful polishes in my collection.  I couldn't be happier.  With so many polishes arrive at once, it only made sense for me to start with the neons.  Today I will be sharing with you four of the twelve polishes from the Neonic Collection.

Banana Party is a neon yellow.  I am in love with this colour.  Formula wise I did find this to be thick but my bottle did leak during delivery and the lid doesn't tighten at all, so this may affect it.  It was still easy to work and was opaque in three coats. 

Best Vacations is a bright orange creme.  This wasn't as bright as I was expecting, but I absolutely love the colour.  The formula is easy to work with but does give a slightly uneven coverage.  I needed three coats for even coverage.

My Wave is a bright blue creme.  I was hoping that this was my perfect neon blue polish (I'm sure that this polish doesn't actually exist) but this polish comes close to it.  The formula is definitely the best of the four that I have tried.  It applies well and only needs two coats for it to be opaque.

Umc Umc Baby is a neon pink creme.  You can never go wrong with neon pink in my opinion, well neons in general really.  I love this one.  It is easy to use but gives slightly uneven coverage.  This smooths out in three coats.

Now this may be a surprise to you, but I LOVE these polishes.  They are all just so pretty.  I can see me wearing them a lot.  I seriously want the whole collection now.

The Neonic Collection and other Dance Legend polishes are available from Dance Legend (with international shipping) as well as Llarowe.

Don't forget to follow Dance Legend on Facebook and Instagram.






No comments:

Post a Comment