DRK Nails Themes Enclaced Plate - Review

Wednesday 15 July 2015


It's like stamp plate heaven at my house at the moment and I couldn't be happier.  I was lucky enough to be sent six plates from DRK Nails, which I will split up into a couple of blog posts.  I have been following DRK Nails on Instagram for quite some time now and have drooled over the manis that people have done using their stamping plates.  I couldn't be happier to have some of these plates in my collection.  Today, I am going to share with you the largest plate that I received to review - the Themes Enlaced plate.

 The Themes Enclaced plate is approximately 17cm wide by 21.5cm long and has various lace styled designs.  I love how unique and versatile this plate is.  The designs are quite large so you can get a whole design on each of your nails without having to worry about stretching the designs if you have long or wide nails.  There are also a few individual images as well. Below are some closer up pics of the plate so you can see more of the details.

Picture shows top left of the plate

Picture shows top right of the plate

Picture shows bottom left of the plate

Picture shows bottom right of the plate
I have played with this plate a little bit (I only received it late last week) and I am so impressed with the quality.  I haven't had any issues picking up images.  My only issue is trying to decide which images to use.  I always find these type of plates overwhelming because there is so much going on its hard to narrow down the choices or know what the design will look like on the nail.  Luckily for me, I was also sent this gorgeous nail guide card (I am not entirely sure what you would call it and I couldn't find one on the DRK site) that has a clear nail shape so you can lay it over the plate and see what the design looks like on your nails.  The cut out is actually larger that all of my nails but it certainly does the trick.





I love love love this plate.  It is so pretty and has soooooo many beautiful designs.  You can bet that you will be seeing lots of manis using this plate over on my Instagram page.  As for the nail guide card I am not entirely sure how you can get these.  They may be included with your purchase.  It's definitely going to be getting lots of use from me.

The Themes Enclanced plate and other plates are available from DRK Nails.  Worldwide shipping is available.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love DRK plates. It's a shame that I only have one at this time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One is definitely better than none Christy. I know I definitely need more :)

      Delete