Emily De Molly Swatch Part 2

Monday 6 July 2015


I'm back with another Emily de Molly swatch spam for you guys.  It occurred to me as I was rearranging my drawers that I have a lot of untrieds from Emily de Molly.  Why in the world?  I have no idea.  It is one of my favorite indie brands and I do love them all but I apparently just never get around to wearing them.  In fact, I have a lot of untrieds in both polishes and nail art stuff.  I am trying to get through some of them this month.  Today I have some swatches of the Emily de Molly's that I have recently worn.

A Pawsitive Future is a light blue creme with lots of gold shimmer and silver holographic glitter.  This polish is a Charity Of The Month and is only available for a limited time only.  It's super pretty and applies like a dream.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in lightbox

Diffused Dawn is a dusty slightly darkened purple with a green to gold shimmer.  Stunning polish and amazing formula as usual.  I used two coats for my swatch.  Apologizes for the holo pic.  I forgot to take a picture in sunlight.  This polish is still available to purchase.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in lightbox with flash



Ego Friendly is a light green base with lavender, teal and green glitters.  Such a soft pretty polish.  I used three coats for my swatch.  Unfortunately, this polish has been discontinued so you may find it hard to find.

Picture taken in lightbox





Fancy Sauce has a clear base with colour shifting flakies and holo.  This polish is sooooo gorgeous and is a must have in my opinion.  I really don't think pictures do it the justice it deserves.  I used one coat over Emily de Molly The Pretender (swatch is at the end of this post).  This polish is part of the recent releases and is still available for purchase.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight




Garnet Fire is a dark red holo with copper/bronze/gold flakies.  This polish is amazing.  I'm definitely in love with this one.  Sadly, I have no sunshine pic as it was a raining cold winters day so you will just need to take my word for it that it is truly gorgeous.  I used two coats for my swatch.  This polish is also still available. 

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in lightbox with flash



The Pretender is a bright purple creme/jelly with strong green to gold duochrome shimmer.  I am a huge fan of this one.  It's a beautiful polish and the formula is awesome.  I used two coats for my swatch.  This polish was only recently released so it is still available to purchase.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight



Soooooo many Emily de Molly pretties and so little time.  There will definitely be some more Emily de Molly swatch spams in the future as I slowly make my way through the untrieds.  What is your favorite Emily de Molly polish?  

Emily de Molly polishes are available directly from her site here or from one of the stockist listed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment