MILV Nail Decals - Swatches & Review

Saturday 4 July 2015


It's no secret that I am a fan of nail art, but I am far from being an expert.  In fact, I still consider myself more on a beginner type of level - an experienced beginner if you will.  What I can do I think is very basic and I am ok with.  In fact, my art teachers throughout school would probably laugh at the idea of me doing any form of art now.  Luckily for me, there is a HUGE range of nail art products available like stamps, stickers and water decals that can take my nail art to a whole other level.

I've shown stamping on my blog but I haven't introduced water decals here yet.  Today, I am changing that with MILV water decals.  I found these via Instagram and was instantly in need of some.  They have such amazing designs, but sadly they didn't ship to Australia.  My dreams were soon answered as Powder Perfect have began stocking MILVs and a huge range of them (I believe I ordered about a hundred different ones and no I didn't even get one of everything).

Powder Perfect stock well over a hundred different designs of MILVs in various styles.  Below is a few examples of a few different types that you can get.

Individual designs

Gold designs

Full nail rounded designs (note that these can only be worn over a white base)

Decals over a white base

Full nail design

Cut to your desired size

Decals over a multi-coloured base


Like I have I said, these are such great designs are super simple to you.  I actually find these easily to work with than some of the ones that you get from ebay.  The ebay ones also have a longer dry time and tend to drag off with top coat if you aren't careful.  I haven't experienced that issue with the MILVs.  I also love that the MILVs have clearly written if you need a white base or not.  I have had issue in the past thinking I could use any base colour and then not being able to see the design properly.

MILV decals are available (with worldwide shipping available) from Powder Perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment