Pueen 24M Make Your Day Stamping Plates - Review

Saturday 11 July 2015



If you have been following me on Instagram for a while than you would know that I regularly am using Pueen stamping plates.  I have been using them for quite some time now (and by quite some time I mean years).  Pueen was actually the second brand that I brought plates from and I haven't looked back.  They do great designs and the plate quality is great.  Recently Pueen have released a new collection Make Your Day.  This collection consists of twenty four round plates which feature single images, full sized nail designs and buffet style designs as well.  There is definitely a huge variety in this collection.  The collection also comes with a free storage case as well.  Warning: this post is quite picture heavy due to the amount of plates.  I haven't included paper swatches of each of the plates but if you would like me to do a post with the swatches just let me know.
















































How cool are these plates?  I think there are some really cute designs (I know the sheep on plate 98 certainly makes me smile) and some really cool patterns as well.  I can't wait to play with these plates some more.

The Make Your Day collection is available now from Pueen for US$20.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment