Sally Hansen New Xtreme Wear Colour Xpression Shades - Swatches & Review

Thursday 30 July 2015


A few weeks ago Sally Hansen Australia shared on their Instagram page bottle shots (you can see this picture in my collage below) of five new shades which they are introducing into the Xtreme Wear colour range.  Naturally I feel in love and needed to have these in my collection.  Luckily for me, they did come to live with me and I am going to share with you my swatches and thoughts on the new colours.

All Bright is described as perfectly punchy, hot magenta.  As I am sure you will guess I love this polish.  The colour is gorgeous, it applies like a dream and dries super glossy.  I'm a huge fan.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in lightbox
Babe Blue is described as a subtle baby periwinkle blue.  Such a gorgeous colour.  This polish also has a subtle shimmer that can be see in the sunlight.  The formula is easy to use and only requires two coats to be opaque.

Picture taken in direct sunlight



Bare It All is a nude creme.  I'm not entirely sure if this is the right nude for my skin tone.  The formula is great and easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in lightbox


Giant Peach is a peachy-keen coral creme.  Such a pretty colour with a great formula.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in lightbox


Tickled Pink is a soft plushy pink.  I am a huge fan of the colour.  This one does apply slightly uneven but you can get away with two coats if you apply it carefully.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in lightbox


What do you think of these new colours?  Personally I love them.  I think that they are a great transition into the warmer months ahead and the formulas are good and easy to use.

These new Sally Hansen shades are available now and can be found in Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Target and select pharmacies.  Which shades will you be grabbing?




1 comment:

  1. I love these. I wonder if they are named differently in America as I haven't been able to find them. The price is nice too. ;0)

    ReplyDelete