Bundle Monster Shangri-La Stamping Plate Collection - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 4 August 2015



Bundle Monster have recently released their Shangri-La Stamping Plate Collection.  These collection consists of ten square plates with full plate designs.  Originally when I saw these plates on Bundle Monster's Instagram account I was expecting them to be the size of the Pueen Cosmetics Buffet Collection so I asked about storage (I am a huge fan of Bundle Monster's storage cases for the plates).  Much to my surprise I was told that the Shangri-La plates would fit into the same case as the round plates.  And yes they do.  It's definitely nice to keep all my small Bundle Monster plates together.

I have only had these plates for a few days now so haven't had the chance to play a great deal with them but I do quite like the designs.  The plates that I have tried stamp really well.  Some of the designs on the plates contain fine lines so you do need to work quickly so the polish doesn't dry.




















Here is a couple of the manis that I have done using these plates so far.  There will definitely be more manis using these plates over time over on my Instagram page.

Plate used: BM-S101

Plate used: BM-S104

What do you think of these plates?  While I tend to get a little overwhelmed with full plate designs like these, I love that they are so easy to use and the chance of misplacing the image is minimal.  They are also great for a variety of nail lengths and shapes.  Overall, I really think these are great and think I will get a lot of use out of them.

The Shangri-La plates are available from Bundle Monster and are sold as a set or you can just buy the plates individually.  Are you going to be picking up any of these plates?

*edit:  I am now a Maniology Ambassador!  You can save 10% off your order at Maniology with the code OLIVIA10.  Please note that I do make a small commission when you use my code (which I plan on then putting back into my blog - ie buying new products to swatch and review).   



No comments:

Post a Comment