China Glaze Ghoul's Night Out Collection - Comparisons

Wednesday 12 August 2015


Today I want to share with you some swatch comparisons using the China Glaze Ghoul's Night Out Collection.  If you missed my swatches and review of the entire collection you can see that here.  This would probably have to be the smallest swatch comparison post I have ever done.  I don't have anything remotely close to the glitter polishes in my collection so I only have comparisons from the cremes/jellies in this collection.

China Glaze Drink Up Witches vs China Glaze Kiwi Cool-ada vs China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard
Definitely no dupes with these ones.  Kiwi Cool-ada is much darker than the others, and while I'm With The Lifeguard does look really similar to Drink Up Witches in the pic, it is actually slightly lighter and shimmery.  I figured that this comparison will give people more of an idea of what colour Drink Up Witches is.  I used two coats for all polishes.

Picture taken in light box

China Glaze Lady And The Vamp vs China Glaze Home Sweet House Music vs Orly Melt Your Popsicle 
Again no dupes here but the comparisons just give you an indication of what the colour is like.  Formulas on all three polishes are great and only needed two coats to be opaque.

Picture taken in light box
China Glaze Looking Bootiful vs China Glaze Plur-ple vs China Glaze Creative Fantasy
No dupes again between these three.  Looking Bootiful and Creative Fantasy both are on the sheer side and need three coats to be opaque and Plur-ple only needed two.

Picture taken in light box
I'm really happy that I have no dupes for any of the polishes in this collection.  I was initially worried that I would particularly with Lady And The Vamp.   Will you be picking up any of these polishes?


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! Looks like I 'need' the entire collex since these aren't dupes of polishes I thought they might be dupes of :DA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problems Norma. I am glad you found it helpful. :)

      Delete