Powder Perfect Limited Edition Anniversary Trio - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 5 August 2015


Powder Perfect is celebrating it's second anniversary this week and what better way to celebrate with a gorgeous sparkly trio of polishes.  Now I am just going to come right out and say this - I am obsessed and completely head over heels in love with this trio (in particular with two of these polishes).  Jacinta has worked some serious magic with these and I don't think I could possibly rave about them enough.  Even though there are only three polishes, this post is quite pic heavy but you will be able to see why you see these beauties.

Fallen Star is a holographic silver microglitter in a light super holographic base.  This polish references last year's anniversary shade Storm Rainbow.  This polishes is really pretty and so sparkly (more sparkly than it looks in my pictures) and applies like a dream.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Microcosm features a silver linear holographic base filled with blue/purple and pink/blue/gold ultra chameleon chrome flakies.  This polish can be worn on it's own or layered over a base colour.  It looks AMAZING in the bottle and I wanted it to look that awesome on my nails so I didn't use a base colour.  This polish is flawless to me.  The formula is perfect and so easy to apply, and it just looks start up awesome.  Definitely one of my favorite polishes ever!  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Picture taken in direct sunlight


Unobtainium features copper/gold/magenta ultra chameleon chrome flakies packed into a silver linear holographic base.  This polish can also be worn alone or layered over a base colour.  Jacinta says it looks amazing over lilac.  I definitely need to try it.  Everything I wrote about Microcosm applies to this polish too.  It looks amazing in the bottle, equally amazing on the nails and applies like a dream.  Love, love, love.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I am sure you can gather that I am ridiculously in love with this trio.  I think it's a must have for everyone!  If you love it in pictures, then you will most definitely love it a million times more in person.  

The Limited Edition Anniversary Trio is available on Saturday 8th August at 8am AEST from Powder Perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment