Uberchic Beauty Collection One Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Saturday 1 August 2015


I have mentioned before how much I desperately wanted the Uberchic plates (I am determined to collect them all) and how in love with all of them I am.  Surprisingly I still haven't done a blog post on the three sets that I own.  That is about to change.  I know these plates have been around for a little while and there are some new release plates but I still think it's nice to visit these as they are still available to purchase.

I have done quite a few manis using this set of plates (which can be seen on my Instagram page but I have included a few of the manis in this post for some examples of how they look on my nails).  From my experience with all of the Uberchic plates I have used, these stamp incredibly well.  The designs are larger than my actual nails but it just means I have less chance of misplacing the image, which is a huge plus for me.  My paper swatches were done using Konad Black and my rectangle squishy stamper from Messy Mansion.

Plate 1-01








Plate 1-02








Plate 1-03








I really can go on and on about how much I love these plates and how awesome they stamp but I am sure those who follow me on Instagram already know.  I am dying to get my hands on all the new release plates and the Uber Mat.  I will be sharing collections two and three over the next couple of weeks.

Collection One stamping plates along with all the other collections are available from Uberchic Beauty.
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment