Uberchic Beauty Collection Two Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Friday 7 August 2015


As promised, I am back with another one of the stamping collections from Uberchic, this time with collection two.  Like with the previous plates I have used, I haven't had many issues with how they stamp.  They all work great.  One of the designs on plate 2-02 is fault and creates a pool of polish in it but that is the only design that I have had issues with.

For my swatches I have used Konad Black and my rectangle squishy stamper from Messy Mansion.

Plate 2-01






Plate 2-02





 
Plate 2-03






If you are interested in seeing my other swatches and review of the plates I own you can see them here:

Collection Two stamping plates along with all the other collections are available from Uberchic Beauty.
 

 

1 comment: