Emily de Molly Exclusive Duo for Color4Nails - Swatches & Review

Saturday 5 September 2015


I feel like I am on a bit of an Emily de Molly kick at the moment.  Not that there is anything wrong with that, they are all stunning and the formulas are amazing.  I just know I have a lot of them untried and Hayley keeps bringing out new pretties which I can't say no too.  Recently, Australian Facebook group fans were given the chance of purchasing the Color4Nails exclusives directly from Hayley rather than us having to import them back in again from Color4Nails.  I jumped at the chance and have my swatches and review to share with you today.

Corsetry is an off white (or really light grey) holo.  The holo in this one I found quite difficult to capture.  It's definitely more on the subtle side.  Such a pretty polish and amazing formula.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Vintage Lace is a cashmere rose holo.  Super pretty (and holo) and the formula is amazing.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Now I could help myself with these, this duo just screams gradient to me.  Well any nail art with these two polishes together.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I really love both of these polishes.  They are both great colours and the formula of both are fantastic.

I had a look on the Color4Nails site and I couldn't actually find this duo.  I assume that it is sold out.  I haven't heard that it was limited edition so hopefully it will be restocked soon.  I would recommend following the Emily de Molly Facebook Group to keep up to date with everything.  Or just keep checking Color4Nails to see if it pops back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment