Femme Fatale Cosmetics September 2015 COTM Sunset Dreams Of Ice Cream - Swatches & Review

Monday 28 September 2015


Well hello from Melbourne!  It is so great to be back (even though we are still staying in a hotel).  I can't wait to officially be moved in and settled into the new house but that is definitely still a little while off.   Anyway enough about that for now, today I have Femme Fatale's Colour Of The Month polish from this month to share with you.

Sunset Dreams Of Ice Cream is described as having a dark rose jelly base filled with golden glitters and shimmers with neon pink accents.  This polish is very sheer so you do need quite a few coats to get it close to opaque (I did three thick coats and you can still see a slight visible nail line).  I definitely will be layering it over another polish the next time I wear it.  All that being said, it is quite a pretty polish and the formula is easy to work with.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight



Like with all the previous month's, I don't think that this COTM polish is still available.  But never fear, Sophie has another pre-sale of a bunch of gorgeous looking polishes happening October 1st - 5th.  I recommend joining the Femme Fatale Facebook group to keep up to date with all releases etc.

1 comment: