Grace-full Nail Polish Halloween Duo - Swatches & Review

Friday 25 September 2015


Before I jump into today's post, I just wanted to give you a little life update.  For those of you who follow me on Instagram you may have noticed that for the last couple of weeks I have been quieter than usual.  Why?  Because I have been packing up our house ready for our big move back to Melbourne.  I am so exciting to be moving back, although I will miss Margaret and the sunshine (luckily for me Melbourne should start warming up so it's great timing really).  Anyway, as you read this all of our belongings will be being loaded into the truck to start the journey to the new house.  I have got a few posts scheduled so I won't fully disappear, however there won't be as many as I usually have over the next couple of weeks.  So bare with me while I unpack and get myself back into a routine.

Now back to the polishes!  Today I have Grace-full Nail Polish's Halloween Duo to share with you.  Now if you are a purple fan than these polishes are right up your alley.  They are both completely different and don't necessarily scream Halloween (well to me anyway), but I think that is a great thing.  It means you won't feel so restricted with when you wear them.  I know I personally stay away from gold, red and green glitter mixes because they say Christmas to me.


Gretchen's Grape is a bright violet based with deep purple shimmer through out and lime green and orange small holo glitters.  The formula is great and easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch.  The tone of purple is definitely like the light box picture than in direct sunlight, but the sunlight shows of the glitters better.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Sugar Plum Nightmare is a very deep purple linear holo.  Super easy to work with formula and pretty colour.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I am a fan of this duo, particularly that they don't scream Halloween and can be worn all year round.

The Halloween duo is being released on Grace-full Nail Polish's site September 28th at 7pm AEST.  This duo will also be available from Ella Ann Cosmetics and Rainbow Connection.

2 comments: