Picture Polish Beige, Fairy Floss & Tiffany - Swatches & Review

Thursday 10 September 2015


Happy Thursday everyone!  Today I have three beautiful creme polishes to show you from piCture pOlish.  I have quite a decent collection of piCture pOlish polishes in my ever growing collection, and the three I have to share with you make for great additions.  Not only are they perfect Spring colours (or anytime of the year really) but the formulas are fantastic too.  All three of these polishes applied really easily and only needed two coats to be opaque. 

Image from piCture pOlish
Beige is a classic neutral creme.  I think everyone should own at least one nude creme polish in their collection.  It's great on it's own, or as a base for nail art or glitter.  There is so much versatility with a nude shade.  I personally think that this is a great nude for my skin tone.

Picture taken in light box
Fairy Floss is a pastel pink creme.  Now do I really need to tell you that I love this one?  Seriously it's pink and pretty.  Why wouldn't I love it?

Picture taken in light box
Tiffany is described as a soft egg shell blue and is a dedication to Audrey.  Personally this looks a little more green than blue to me, but whatever you want to call it, it is stunning.  I have had this on my wishlist for a lot longer than I should have and I am so happy to own it now.  Definitely one of my favorites from piCture pOlish.

Picture taken in light box
How gorgeous are these polishes?  I love them.  The colours are stunning and the formulas are fantastic as well.  And a fun fact for you, all three of these shades were released back in 2009 and are all still available now.  How is that for a little Throwback Thursday for you?


All three of these piCture pOlish shades are available from piCture pOlish. For my international readers please check the many International Stockists.

Did you know that piCture pOlish not only share beautiful manis from their customers on Instagram (you can follow them here if you aren't already) but they also have a YouTube channel for lots of nail art tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment