Uberchic Beauty Collection Five Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Saturday 26 September 2015


Today I am officially on my way back to Melbourne!  I am so excited and can't wait to be all moved in and back to some sort of routine.  Our removalists are still estimating that our belongings will arrive on Wednesday so fingers crossed that is the case (and that all of my polishes survive the trip again).

For my post today I am excited to share with you Uberchic's Collection Five stamping plates.  I think this set may be my favorite of the plates that I received.  It is a tough call.  I do love them all.  Like with the other Uberchic plates I own these all pick up and stamp beautifully.  Uberchic definitely seem to be very consistent with their quality of plates.  I am very impressed and look forward to collecting more of their plates.

Plate 5-01

Mani done using plate 5-01

Plate 5-02

Mani done using plate 5-02

Plate 5-03

Mani done using plate 5-03
If you have missed my previous reviews of Uberchic Plates before you can see them here:

Collection Five plates (and all of the plates listed above plus some new ones) are available from Uberchic Beauty.  I also recommend grabbing the Uber Mat as well.  The mat is awesome and I can't wait to play with mine again. 

3 comments:

  1. Another Uberchic set I need to buy. Actually viewing the plates on your blog make it easier for me to see them, then on their website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that. I was hoping that the pics would be clear enough to see the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think I need this set. I love more girly patterns and this seems to have more of them. Lovely set of manis and great review!

    ReplyDelete