Bundle Monster Holiday Themed Nail Stamping Plates - Occasions Collection (Halloween & Thanksgiving) - Review

Saturday 31 October 2015


Happy Halloween everyone!  For those of you who don't know Halloween isn't a big thing here in Australia at all but for fun our family is having a small Halloween party.  It should hopefully be a bit of fun for everyone, but sadly the weather has turned a little scary!  Looks like we will now be inside instead of outside.

I received the Bundle Monster Occasions Collection in the mail the other day so I thought I would take this last chance to share them with you.  Unfortunately, these plates took an extra long time to reach me (they were sent quite quickly by Bundle Monster - it was the postal services that took their sweet little time) so I haven't actually had much time at all to play with these.  In fact, I have only managed to sneak in one quick mani late last night.  While I can't comment too much on how these plates stamp (I am going to assume well.  Bundle Monster usually do good stamping plates), I can say that there are a lot of great designs on these plates for Halloween and for Autumn/Fall (of Thanksgiving for those of you who celebrate it).  I am excited for it to be Autumn here again so I can get some good use out of these plates.

Mani done using BM-S201

BM-S201

BM-S202

BM-S203

BM-S204

BM-S205

BM-S206

BM-S207

BM-S208

BM-S209

BM-S210

Did you pick up any of these plates?

*edit:  I am now a Maniology Ambassador!  You can save 10% off your order at Maniology with the code OLIVIA10.  Please note that I do make a small commission when you use my code (which I plan on then putting back into my blog - ie buying new products to swatch and review).    

1 comment: