Femme Fatale Cosmetics Shiro Cosmetics Exclusive Polishes - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 14 October 2015


I feel like I have had exclusives after exclusives lately.  Not entirely sure how that has happened, I guess all the brands are releasing them at roughly the same time.  Anyway, today I have the two polishes from Femme Fatale Cosmetics that are exclusive to Shiro Cosmetics.  I was lucky enough to grab these during one of the pre-sales that Femme Fatale have each month.  Sadly, this was a one off so Aussie peeps, if you didn't manage to get the during the pre-sale you will need to get them from Shiro Cosmetics.

Pictures taken in light box

Shadow Stair is described as a faded grey with a strong luminescence and silver flecks.  Formula wise it is easy to use, however I did find it a little on the sheer side.  After two coats I could still see a visible nail line so needed to add the third coat.  If you have short nails with no free edge then you would be able to get away with two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in light box

Sorrow Wing is described as a teal with purple-pink shimmers and microglitters.  The formula was easy to use and only needed two coats to be opaque.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

I do like both of these polishes but honestly they don't excite me very much.  That's just me though.  I'm sure that there will be many people who would disagree with me.  The formulas on both are great.

As mentioned earlier, these polishes are exclusive to Shiro Cosmetics.  Unfortunately Shadow Stair is currently out of stock (hopefully it will return soon) but Sorrow Wing is still available.

1 comment: