Throwback Thursday: Halloween Nail Art Edition

Thursday 22 October 2015


In the spirit of Halloween week here on my blog, I thought it would be fun (well maybe interesting is the better word) to take a trip back to 2014 and see some of the manis I did for Halloween.  Now I should point out that I used a different camera than what I do now, so the quality of the pictures aren't great.  I also had to take screenshots of the manis because I don't actually keep the original picture.  Anyway I hope you enjoy this throwback and it gives you some ideas for some Halloween manis.

Picture from jdhancock.com
























Which is your favorite design that I did last year?  I think my favorites are the Frankenstein's, the Haunted House, the Graveyard and Neon Monsters.  I am planning on doing some more Halloween nail art designs on my blog in the next few days.

4 comments:

  1. As always your nail art is the BOMB!! Love your nails, I am always inspired by them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christy. I love that my work inspires you. That has certainly made my day so thank you :)

      Delete
  2. OMG these are all awesome manis :-D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ananka. I wish I had some extra time up my sleeve to do some more Halloween nail art this year. :)

      Delete