Uberchic Beauty Halloween 01 and Zombie Love Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 20 October 2015


Welcome to day two of my Halloween week.  Today I have some swatches and a review of two of Uberchic's recent releases - the Halloween 01 plate and the limited edition Zombie plate.  I'm not sure how much use I personally will get from the Zombie plate but I have seen so pretty awesome manis on Instagram using it so naturally I had to grab it myself.  Does anyone else do that with stamping plates or is that just me?  Now it's no secret that I love Uberchic plates and these are no exception.  I think there is a great mix in designs on both plates to create some great manis.  For the images that I have used both of these plates stamp great as well.

Halloween 01

Uberchic Halloween 01

Mani done using Halloween 01

Mani done using Halloween 01
Zombie Love

Uberchic Zombie Love

Mani done using Zombie Love

Have you picked up either of these stamping plates?  What are your favorite Halloween stamping plates?  Let me know in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Halloween plate and have used that a ton but I am passing on the Zombies. I like Zombies but I don't think I will get much use out it. Love your pink brains though. (That's a comment you don't hear every day either. LOL )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that pink brains comment made me laugh. I'm not entirely sure how much use I will get out of the Zombie plate but I have seen some awesome manis using it so I just had to have it. I have no regrets....well except that I didn't buy more of the plates that I am missing from Uberchic lol. Come on Aussie Dollar - go up again. You're killing me :(

      Delete
  2. Such cool plates and nice manis :-D I do like Hallowe'en manis so much :-D

    ReplyDelete