Powder Perfect Beauty Of Youth Duo (A Color4Nails Collaboration) - Swatches & Review

Thursday 26 November 2015


Powder Perfect and Color4Nails have collaborated again and are bringing use two stunning polishes.  These polishes are a tribute to the beauty of youth and childhood.  Both of these polishes are amazing holographic polishes that are packed with vibrant ultra chameleon chrome flakies and have awesome formulas.  You have the option to layer these over a base colour (I am yet to try this but I really should) or can be worn alone.  I used three coats for all of my swatches.  Now just as a word of warning, even though this is only a duo I may have gone a little picture crazy.  But these just look so beautiful and different in various lights so it was necessary.


Endless Childhood has a silver linear holographic base filled with copper-green shifting flakes and a hint of rose gold.  It's so beautiful and I love it.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Never Grow Up has a silver holographic based filled with stunning fuschia-purple-teal shifting flakies.  Again I absolutely love this one.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I don't know about you but I absolutely love these types of polishes.  They are just stunning and look completely different in different lighting.  

The Beauty Of Youth Duo will be available to purchase from Powder Perfect and Color4Nails from November 26th. For you Aussie ladies these are being released at 7pm Queensland time.

2 comments: