Powder Perfect & Grace-Full Nail Polish Christmas Duo - Swatches & Review

Thursday 12 November 2015


Christmas polishes are rolling out quick and fast and personally I am so excited for them all.  I love everything Christmas!  Two of my favorite brands have teamed up again to bring us a Christmas Duo (both of the brand's owners are huge Christmas fans as well).  So without further ado, let's get into the pictures.



Exuberant Elf is a bright elf green with silver flakes throughout and a pop of sparkle with a scattering of silver holo microglitter.  Formula is super easy to work with and definitely makes for some cute elf nail art.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Sophisticated Santa is a decadent warm red holographic polish that shimmers with gold and silver highlights.  This polish really has a glow about it in the sunlight.  The formula is great and easy to work with.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I love that Powder Perfect and Grace-full Nail Polish have teamed up to create this Christmas duo. These are both perfect colours for the holiday season.

This duo will be available as a preorder from Powder Perfect and Grace-full Nail Polish.  Preorders will open at 10am on 14th November and go until midnight 17th November.  There will also be a 10% discount during the preorder (definitely a great time to grab them).  There will also be limited quantities released on 21st November.

1 comment: