Anna Gorelova By Dance Legend Swatch Spam - Swatches & Review

Friday 12 February 2016


For those of you who are familiar with Dance Legend polishes then you will have seen Anna Gorelova's gorgeous nails before (they are all her swatches on the Dance Legend site).  For those who don't know, Anna is a Russian nail blogger and nail artist on Instagram.  If you haven't checked her out then you definitely should.  Anyway, Anna has been teaming up with Dance Legend for a while now to create some stunning polishes and today I have four of those polishes to share with you.


33 Casket is a pink based polished with shimmer and blue and purple glitters.  I think this is a really pretty polish.  I found that the first coat was a little sheer so I needed to use three coats to make it opaque.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
35 Borisfen is a mid toned blue with golden shimmer, which also looks a little green depending on the angle.  This is such a stunning polish, especially in the sun.  Pictures just don't do it the justice it deserves.  The formula is great and applies evenly.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
37 January is a metallic looking navy blue with fine scattered holo glitters.  Another really pretty polish.  I found this polish tended to drag when you applied polish in the same area so careful application is recommended with as few brush strokes as possible.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
43 July is a cream based crelly with glitter that changes from gold to copper.  Such a pretty glitter.  This polish does apply unevenly on the first coat, however it does even out on the second coat.  There is a very slight visible nail line at two coats (which is shown in my swatch).

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
 
Picture taken in light box
These Anna Gorelova polishes and other Dance Legend polishes are available from Dance Legend (with international shipping).

Don't forget to follow Dance Legend on Facebook and Instagram.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous. I love DL and I tried my first AG a few weeks back....NEED more lol :-D

    ReplyDelete