Femme Fatale Cosmetics December 2015 COTMs - Swatches & Review

Monday 8 February 2016



I am slowly catching up on all these polishes that we released last year.  Hopefully you guys don't mind me sharing these too much now that these are older and hard to find.  I am trying to use all the polishes I buy and get through some of my untrieds that I have sitting in my drawers.  And not just my untried polishes but stamping plates and nail art things.  There is so many pretties that I am yet to use.  I really should shop from my own stash first.  Anyway, getting off topic a little here.  Today's I have the two polishes that were released by Femme Fatale in December.

Pictures taken in light box
Crystals From Clouds is a light blue crelly with a strong green shine and an array of silver holographic microglitters.  I am finding that these type of shades are becoming a go to for Femme Fatale lately, but they are pretty.  I found that this one applies really unevenly on the first coat and needed three coats to be even and opaque.

Picture taken in light box
Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in light box
Sleighing Through The Stars is described as a velvet midnight jelly filled with twinkling silver, dashes of micro holo bars and a scattering of luminous iridescence.  I am a big fan of this one.  I think it's really pretty and is easy to use.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Overall I do like both of these polishes, but my personal favorite of the two is definitely Sleighing Through The Stars.  Unfortunately as these were the COTMs for December they are no longer available from Femme Fatale, however it may be worth checking out the various stockists to see if they have these available still.

3 comments:

  1. I must confess that I don't really care for blue but that Crystals from Clouds looks so airy and dazzling. Your stash must be epic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do quite like my stash, but there are always more pretties calling my name. *spoiler alert for you* there is a picture of my full Femme Fatale stash coming in tomorrow's blog post ;)

      Delete