Uberchic Beauty Collection Seven Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 10 February 2016


I am back with some more new plates from Uberchic Beauty.  This time I have Collection Seven for you.  For those of you who don't know (and I am guessing the majority of you will) Uberchic release a collection of three stamping plates which has a mix of both full sized nail images as well as individual images.  Really the only limitation you have with these plates is your imagination.  Personally I love seeing how everyone uses the same images to create completely different manis.  I will have links to all of my previous Uberchic posts in case you are interested.

Plate 7-01

Mani done using plate 7-01

Mani done using plate 7-01

Plate 7-02

Mani done using plate 7-02

Mani done using plate 7-02

Plate 7-03

Mani done using plate 7-03

Mani done using plate 7-03

Mani done using plate 7-03
Like with all of my other Uberchic plates I love the mix of designs that are on all of these plates and they all stamp beautifully.

If you have missed my previous reviews and swatches of the previous collections and other individual plates you can see them here:
Christmas 01

Collection Seven plates are currently out of stock (it's no surprised that these babies sold out so quickly) but definitely keep checking the Uberchic Beauty site so you can get your hands on them too.
 

7 comments:

  1. I love your reviews of stamping plates because the images are so large on my computer. It allows me to really get a good look at that them. This is another awesome set from Uberchic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback Christy. I love how big the images are on the computer too. So much easier to see. Do you prefer the pics like in this post or when I take the picture of the actual plate? And you are right. It is another awesome set from Uberchic!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I do prefer the pics of the plates. This is actually better and easier to view than the Uberchic website. Plus having a few manis in the review really gives me some ideas on how to use it. (I don't have a good eye for design....sigh.....need all the help I can get...LOL)

      Delete
    3. Forgive my tired brain as I ask this, are you saying you prefer the images of the plate from the website? Personally I think they are easier to see then the pictures I usually take of the plates. I'll definitely try to at least do a few manis for each lot of stamping plates I review. I know it's what I like seeing when I see other people's reviews :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, I like the photos from the website. Yours are larger that Uberchic's website. Get some rest! Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. Thank you so much for the feedback. Hopefully the other brands images will be just as good as the Uberchic ones :)

      Delete