Bundle Monster Blogger Collaboration Stamping Plates Set Two - Swatches & Review

Friday 11 March 2016


Today I am back with the Set Two of Bundle Monster's Blogger Collaboration stamping plates.  Like with Set One I love these plates.  The images are great and they stamp really well.  Plus there is a whole plate with water marble designs on them!  I really struggle with water marble so this plate is perfect for me.

Image From Bundle Monster

Image from Bundle Monster

Mani done using BM-XL206

Image from Bundle Monster

Mani done using BM-XL207

Image from Bundle Monster

Mani done using BM-XL208

Image from Bundle Monster

Mani done using BM-XL209

Image from Bundle Monster
Mani done using BM-XL210
Like I mentioned earlier, I am a huge fan of these Blogger Collaboration plates.  I really hope that they create more of these. 

The Blogger Collaboration Stamping Plates are available from Bundle Monster.

*edit:  I am now a Maniology Ambassador!  You can save 10% off your order at Maniology with the code OLIVIA10.  Please note that I do make a small commission when you use my code (which I plan on then putting back into my blog - ie buying new products to swatch and review). 

2 comments:

  1. I don't have this collection but you are really making want it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I should apologize or not lol. I am a huge fan of both sets of the Blogger Collaborations though. :)

      Delete