Emily de Molly Femme Fatale Cosmetics Exclusive Polishes - Swatches & Review

Sunday 13 March 2016


Emily de Molly and Femme Fatale Cosmetics are two Australian Indie brands that I regularly shop from and have shopped from both stores for years now.  So when you hear that Emily de Molly has released two store exclusive polishes for Femme Fatale you know that they are coming to live with me don't you? Well, if not, surprise!  I have the two store exclusives here and I couldn't be happier.  They are both so pretty.  Let's take a look shall we?


Circlet Of Ice is a grey based holo with a strong pink overlay (the colour overlay is much more apparent in person that it is in my pictures).  This is such a gorgeous and unique polish.  The formula is amazing.  It's easy to work with and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Crown Of Dahlias is a brown base holo with a very strong pink to gold shifting shimmer which makes it look a bit plum coloured.  Another stunning and unique polish with an excellent formula.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I am so happy that I grabbed both of these polishes.  They are both stunning in person (better than they look in pictures in my opinion) and the formulas are fantastic.

Both of these polishes are store exclusives for Femme Fatale Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment