Essie Autumn 2015/2016 Collection - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 2 March 2016


What is better than having one new Essie Collection?  Well having two of course.  I swatched and reviewed the Essie Summer Collection last week and today I have the new Autumn Collection.  Now I am not sure if you want to call this the 2015 or 2016 collection.  For us Aussie's it's the 2016 collection, but I think elsewhere it is classed as 2015.  Whatever you want to call it, these polishes are great for the cooler months that will soon be approaching (or may already be here for you international ladies).


Bell-Bottom Blues is described as an intense midnight indigo.  This is a perfect description of this polish.  Such a pretty blue for the cooler months and a great base colour for some night sky nail art.  The formula is fantastic and is close to being a one coater, and the shimmer in it is really pretty.  My swatch shows two coats.


Color Binge is an orange red creme.  This is definitely the brightest in this collection.  The formula is easy to work with and applies really evenly.  It is a little on the sheer side so I used three coats for my swatch (although you can see still a slight visible nail line).


Frock 'N Roll is described as a shimmering rich espresso.  I really like the look of this one in the bottle but I don't love it as much on my nails.  It's definitely darker on that it looks in the bottle and not as shimmery.  The formula is amazing and only requires one coat to be opaque.  That is what I used for my swatch.


In The Lobby is described as a cinnamon plum.  Such a stunning colour.  These types of colours are definitely my favorite for the cooler months.  The formula is easy to use and only requires two coats to by opaque.


Leggy Legend is a bronze shimmery metallic.  Really pretty and interesting polish.  The formula is fantastic and close to being a one coater.  My swatch is of two coats.


With The Band is described as a toasted spice burgundy.  There is something about this colour that I really like and I am not usually one for red polishes.  I think it's a great option for a winter colour.  The formula is fantastic, again this polish is close to being a one coater.  I used two coats for my swatch.


I am really loving the formulas of the recent Essie polishes and this collection is just as amazing.  So many of the polishes are close to being one coaters (I am guessing a lot of them will stamp quite well too) and they just apply so easily.  I think this collection has great colours for the cooler weather.  

The Essie Autumn Collection will be hitting Priceline stores soon (some stores may in fact already have them).  These polishes are limited edition so grab them before they disappear.

Which are your favorites from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment