Polish Envy Duralacq Mixed Swatches & Review

Monday 7 March 2016


Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you have all had a great weekend.  Today I have a new brand (well definitely new to me anyway) to share with you.  Polish Envy is an Australian made and owned brand and are based here in Melbourne.  They have a big range of polishes to choose from including base and top coats.  I was sent four polishes from the Duralacq range to swatch and review.


The formulas across these polishes are consistent.  They are all easy to work with, quite quick drying and are opaque in two coats.  Each of these polishes has a metallic foil finish to them.  All of my swatches show two coats and all pictures are taken in my light box.

Forest Fantasy is a forest green metallic foil.  


Holly is a dark purple metallic foil.


Midnight Sky is a blue metallic foil.


Supernova is a berry pink metallic foil.


As I mentioned earlier the formulas across these polishes are really consistent.  They are easy to use and only need two coats to be opaque.  The colours are also really nice too.  My personal favorite would have to be Midnight Sky.

These polishes along with a huge range of colours are available from Polish Envy.

No comments:

Post a Comment