China Glaze Swatch Spam

Sunday 3 April 2016


Recently I have been close to out growing my current nail polish storage (I use Alex drawers from Ikea if you are wondering) and decided that I didn't want to buy another set of drawers. I have a lot of polishes that while I think they are really nice, I just probably won't ever get around to using them and we know that I will continue to buy more polishes.  My solution is to destash!  Honestly, this is something that I never thought I would do but after giving away and selling some I feel really good as I know that these polishes are going to loving homes and will get the love that they deserve.  If you are interested in my destash, I have set up an Instagram page @oliviajadenailsdestash, which I will continue to add to over time.  Please note that I can only sell to those with an Australian address, as I can't send polish out internationally.

Fast forward to today's post.  I have decided that I will posting some random swatch spams here on my blog.  I will try and keep these brand specific but they will be completely mixed (discontinued polishes, polishes that have been around for years but are still available, new polishes etc) and will be done at various times.  They won't be huge wordy posts (like this one is - sorry) more just pictures with a brief caption.  It's going to help me decide which polishes I love and which polishes are better off going to a new home.  Hopefully you guys won't mind too much.  Now onto some random China Glaze swatches I have done.

Choo-Choo Choose You. Picture shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Ghoulish Glow.  Picture shows two coats over China Glaze Grass Is Lime Greener.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
Grass Is Lime Greener.  Three coats shown.

Picture taken in light box
In A Lily Bit. Three coats shown.

Picture taken in light box
Meet Me Under The Stars.  Two coats shown.
Picture taken in light box
Ray-diant. Three coats shown.

Picture taken in light box
Tart-y For The Party.  Two coats shown.

Picture taken in light box
Let me know if there are any particularly brands or polishes you would like to see some swatch spams of.  Also if you prefer quick posts (eg name of polish and how many coats) or if you prefer colour descriptions and my thoughts of the polishes.

3 comments:

  1. I like the quick comments. I would love, and I mean to see OPI Burlesque collection! Anything in general!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the quick comments too. Especially for the older polishes. I think there are enough reviews and colour descriptions out there.

      Random information for you: the OPI Burlesque Collection is what got me really started on my OPI obsession which lead me to where I am now. I should definitely grab those out. :)

      Delete
  2. I must say that dark color are shapened for my gothic tastes... I`m amazed by our polishes!!!! If I could choose, I would choose all of them!!! Vino Tinto, Crimson and Blueberry go straight to my heart!

    ReplyDelete