Grace-full Nail Polish For The Love Of Grace Trio - Swatches & Review

Friday 22 April 2016


Today I have a super special post to share with you - I have Grace-full Nail Polish's For The Love Of Grace Trio.  This trio is limited edition and was released back in early December last year.  It was designed by Theresa (the creator of Grace-full Nail Polish), her husband Rod and their son Zac to celebrate Grace's birthday month.  Now you are probably wondering why it has taken me so long to post these.  Honestly, I have been so nervous to swatch these polishes so it took me months to work up the courage and now to write the "perfect" post to go with it, it's a little scary.  These polishes were a long time in the making and you can imagine how much love and thought went into these.



Beam Me Up is a purple pink with shimmer, linear holo and was designed by Theresa.  The colour is absolutely stunning and the formula is amazing.  It's so close to being a one coater.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Daddy's Princess is a soft baby pink linear holo with sparks of tiny blue and pink throughout as well as many flecks of pearlescent shimmer.  Now you can probably guess by the name of this polish that is was designed by Rod.  Such a gorgeous polish.  Pictures really just don't do it the justice it deserves.  The formula is amazing and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Ohana is a soft grey blue with pink/violet undertones and a subtle holo finish.  This polish was designed by Zac.  I absolutely love the quote “Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind - or forgotten” - Lilo Pelekai, Lilo & Stitch.  It just really fits and belongs with this trio.  The formula of the polish is easy to use, although does take three coats to build up the colour.  The colour is gorgeous and the shimmer looks amazing in person.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I absolutely love this trio and everything about it.  All of these polishes are numbered and I was super lucky to get number five which just so happens to be one of my favorite numbers (no particular reason why, I just really like it).

These polishes were limited edition and I am pretty sure they are no longer available anywhere but I just couldn't not share them.  Were you lucky enough to grab them?

No comments:

Post a Comment