Grace-full Nail Polish There She Goes (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Thursday 28 April 2016


Before I jump into talking about the newest Grace-full Nail Polish collection, you need to (if you haven't already) join the Grace-full Nail Polish Fan Group Facebook page.  You can do that right here.  Right, now that you have done that we can continue.  Today I have four of the six shades from the There She Goes Collection which is a collection that is exclusive to members of the Facebook fan group.  This collection is inspired by the show Gilmore Girls.  I'll go right ahead and say that I have never really watched Gilmore Girls before.  No particular reason why.  I just never did.  Now the names and inspirations go a little over my head so I will include some of the press release information for those of you who sit in the same boat as me.  Right, enough babbling.  Let's get into the pretties.  Warning: this post is quite picture heavy because some of these polishes are a little camera shy.


Blended My Little Pony is a pink shimmer with copper, gold, purple and pink glitter.  Inspiration for this polish was taken from Luke's reaction to the cocktail 'Rory' - "God that's terrible.  It's like drinking a 'My Little Pony'.  I absolutely love this one.  It's one that I couldn't stop staring out on my nails.  Theresa certainly knows how to make gorgeous pink polishes.  The formula is amazing and you could get away with one coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in light box
Dragonfly Inn is a dusty purple holo with a gold shift.  Inspiration for the base of this polish was taken from the purple in the dragonfly logo.  This polish is really pretty and has a great formula.  It applies well and only requires two coats to be opaque.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Friday Night Dinners is a pearl white/light grey holo base with pearl shimmers and shimmers in pink and blue.  This polish didn't want to play too nicely with my camera.  The shimmers on the nails where so shy.  You can easily see them in person.  I have included some bottle shots so you can get a better idea of the shimmers.  The formula is easy to use but I recommend a careful application as the shimmer is very hard to clean up.  I used three coats for my swatch.


Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I Smell Snow! is a very light blue shimmer with blue mini flakies, white flecks and iridescent-blue flecks.  This is another pretty polish that was a little camera shy.  The formula was easy to use, however did it apply a little unevenly on the first coat so I needed three coats to even it out.


Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken outdoors in shade
I really like these four polishes, particularly Blended My Little Pony.  I think this is a must especially if you love pink polishes.  It's just so beautiful. My daughter is even trying to claim it as her own. 

The There She Goes Collection will be available from Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian site on Saturday 30th April at 10am AEST and on the international site on Friday 29th April at 7pm CST.  Don't forget that this collection is exclusive  to the Facebook group members.  If you haven't already, come and join us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment