MILV Water Decals - Mixed Swatches

Sunday 24 April 2016


It's been a while since I have spoken about MILV water decals and I thought it was about time I talked about them again.  I originally did a post that showed the different types of MILV decals that are available (you can see that post here if you would like) and today I thought it would be fun to show you a few of the MILVs I have used and how I have used them. 

N 546

N 546

N 546

N 208

N 208

N 122

 N 177

S 164
I simply love how easy MILV decals are to use.  Seriously you don't need any nail art skills to use these.  And the designs are amazing.  There are so many to choose from.  I won't lie, I have quite the collection and there are still more that I would love to own.  Have you tried MILV water decals before?

The majority of these designs (plus a huge range of other designs) are available from Powder Perfect.  They offer international shipping on MILVs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment