OPI Infinite Shine Soft Shades 2016 Collection - Swatches & Review

Friday 15 April 2016


Have I mentioned how much I love pastel shades at the moment?  They are just so pretty.  I feel like we should be moving into Spring and not Autumn.  I'm all for the fresh, clean looking manis.  Anyway, earlier this week I showed you the Soft Shades Collection from OPI and today I have the Infinite Shine Soft Shades Collection.  I have never tried any of the polishes from the Infinite Shine range before so I was definitely excited to try the Soft Shades Collection.  

The Infinite Shine Soft Shades are available in six limited edition shades, plus a Primer Base Coat and Gloss Top Coat.  Now at the time of swatching these I didn't have the base and top coats so I can't actually include those in this review or test the wear-ability (they are designed to last up to ten days).  For my swatches I used  a Revlon Base Coat and Seche Vite Top Coat.


Beyond The Pale Pink is a really pale pink creme.  This is definitely one of my favorites from this collection.  The formula is easy to work with, however it does apply a little streaky on the first coat.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box
Eternally Turquoise is a pale blue creme.  This one has one of the better formulas in the collection.  It's easy to use and opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box
Go To Grayt Lengths is a grey shimmer.  This is really pretty and easy to use.  I did find this one was slow drying.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Non-Stop White is a bright white creme.  I love white nails!  The formula is great and opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box
Pearl Of Wisdom is a shimmery white.  Quite pretty but it is quite sheer.  The formula is easy to work with and I did find this one to be quite slow drying.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box
The Beige Of Reason is a sheer orange.  Now this is the most disappointing in the collection for me.  As you are probably aware I am not a fan of a visible nail line, and this polish would probably take five to six coats to be opaque.  The formula is easy to work.  I used two coats over Non-Stop White.

Picture taken in light box
Overall, I am a fan of the colours in this collection.  My personal favorites are Beyond The Pale Pink, Non-Stop White and Go To Grayt Lengths.

The OPI Infinite Shine Soft Shades Collection is available now from Myer, David Jones and selected salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment