Pretty Serious Cosmetics Post Apocalyptic Princess Collection (My Picks) - Swatches & Review

Sunday 17 April 2016


It's been quite some time since I have shown any Pretty Serious Cosmetics polishes on my blog.  I just haven't really loved a lot of the new things that they have released.  Until the Post Apocalyptic Collection that is.  While the collection as a whole didn't grab my attention, two polishes did so I got them and will be sharing them with you today.


An Uzi From Daddy is a bright purple fuchsia shimmer with different size blue glitters added.  I love this one.  Unfortunately my camera doesn't.  It just blurred the shimmer and glitter.  The colour is stunning and the formula is great.  My swatch shows two coats.




Princess Plutonium is a bright pink creme with black shards.  I think this one I like better in pictures than I do on my own nails.  The formula is easy to work with but the shards of glitter don't sit flat on my nails which make it look bumpy.  I used two coats for my swatch plus two coats of top coat.


Overall, I like the colours that I picked but I'm not 100% sure if I will use Princess Plutonium again.  An Uzi From Daddy I love and would definitely wear again.  Have you picked up any of the polishes from this collection?

The Post Apocalyptic Princess Collection is available from Pretty Serious Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment