Uberchic Beauty Far East 2 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 10 April 2016


Uberchic Beauty have recently released a bunch of new items, from stamping plates (both in the large style we have seen to smaller sized plates), new sized uber mats and large stamping heads.  So many goodies.  I just happen to have them all to play with so definitely stay tuned for those posts in the coming weeks.  Today's post will be a quick one as I will be sharing with you Far East 02 stamping plate.  

Image from Uberchic Beauty
I really like a lot of the images on this plate.  I can definitely see some really pretty manis coming from these.  I have only used this plate twice now and have had mixed results with the stamping.  The first mani I had zero issues picking up and transferring the image.  My second mani, however, was a slightly different story.  No matter what I did (different polish, different stamper, light scraping, heavy scraping etc) I couldn't pick up the full image.  A lot of the smaller details just didn't pick up.  I assume that it is because they are so small that the polish dried to quick.  On the bright side, it was the same areas the missed out on both nails so it doesn't look too bizarre.




Overall, I do like this plate.  I am hoping that the other images pick up and transfer well like in my first mani and with my other Uberchic plates.

If you are new to my blog you may have missed a lot of my previous Uberchic posts.  If you are interested in checking them out I have linked them all below:

The Far East 02 plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty

2 comments:

  1. I find sometimes scraping from a direction helps when I have problems like that. Uberchic has been killing it lately with awesome plates!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried everything with that image and it just didn't want to work for me. Yes so many new things. I have my review etc ready for Collection 8 to go up on Wednesday :)

      Delete